View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:21 PM   #1215
troy safari carpente
Team f5ool

Oddometer: 16,850
Laugh Hook line and sinker...

Mr Despres I salute you... (or at least your publicists at Rouge Toro )

Whoever it was in your media circus, who picked up on the "murmurs" around the cyber webby prior to (and during) the Dakar and turned it into the above media coup...
Bravo!!! You've F5'd the f5-ings f5'ers for f5%'s sake... And for a billy cart race...!

That clip is one of my all time favourites now... I even laugh at the way that Cyril sheds his (newly woven) "good guy" persona when he is in the cart...
reaming the mechanics to push/go faster etc. Brilliant...

and as for Mr Doyle...? Well, he got ya' mate...

2d
Been out of the loop for three days and Cyril Despres retires from bikes and heads to cars. So I was wrong on HRC but right on leaving KTM.

Visa detaljer

2d
Cyril Despres: I will now ride on 4 wheels! - It isn’t a surprise that Cyril Despres will be retiring from... tmblr.co/Ztz5Twe7VKGL

Visa detaljer
2d
Quite frankly, it's a move I didn't expect just yet for him.

Visa detaljer

2d
My French is not near well enough to translate the press conference. Can anyone summarize the announcement? goo.gl/CcTDs

Visa detaljer

2d
So is it a joke stunt for a cart race for Red Bull or is Cyril really retiring from riding competitively? Is he just racing Caisses Savon?

Visa detaljer

2d
Is my French that bad that I can't tell the difference? Apparently so. 'oh

Visa detaljer

2d
Alright, so the more I hack through translation, the more this looks to be a one off stunt race for Red Bull. Sorry all. I punked myself.

Visa detaljer

2d
@Duberino It looks like it. I've missed any news due to endless work meetings and was surprised to see this without English translation.

Visa konversation

2d
OK, so forget my Despres posts. Seems a fake stunt for a one off go cart race. My fault, no coffee, early morning, blah, blah, blah...

Visa detaljer

2d
No kidding, right? Hook, line, and sinker. @leach_tony: @RallyRaidReview chris - if you dig any deeper you will be in oz #digahole

Visa konversation

1d
@DecoDakar It's okay, you can laugh at me, I deserve it.

Visa konversation

... like you said; "hook line and sinker..."

okay... look's like we have our first nominee for the 2013 F5 AWARD...

Don't worry, it could have happened to anyone (not ), but that first part of the clip, to be honest... did look pretty legit...

What did we learn from this everyone...? Well, as Gordon bldy Ramsay always says; "always check your f%&ing suaces..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenjen
"It's like deja vu all over again."

Quote:
Originally posted by PBee
"...the Barstid never gives you anything for your Sig line, it's always too long........."
troy safari carpente is online now   Reply With Quote