Fair Weather Faggot

Oddometer: 1,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by NordieBoy View Post
Tubeless on the Beta?
tubeless on the rear tube on the front - seems to be normal for trials bikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padmei View Post
I checked your spot out - I felt kinda creepy doing it.

I'm not a stalker.....

usually....
your activities have been recorded by your ISP and forwarded to the appropriate authorities

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart-nz View Post
That's a big day ride.

By the way, the RRRR's on March 23/24, if you want to do it all again.
Yep was a big days ride - 3 tanks of gas so must be 750k ish (dead speedo - speedo drive ate the front hub $$$) ) lots of indirect routes although 95% sealed back roads - awesome magic twisties between kimbolton and mangaweka - except for the blind tightening radius left hand corner I didn't make... (now has big skid mark next to a large fresh bowel movement on the wrong side of the road)

12hrs door to door.

Was too hot in the Hawkes Bay - I hate riding in the heat almost as much as I hate riding in the rain....
The wind came up after Waipukarau and cooled things down a lot - simply stunning area to the east and south of Dannieverke - love that area

While I enjoyed the day I'd rather have been up in the hills (except not yesterday as Andy's chain jammed between his sprocket and swingarm and they had to manhandle his bike about 1km along a really tight rutty shitty track and then tow it another 10? km back to the car - took them all afternoon and they were all pretty stuffed when they got back....)

if my back is still not right (bloody trials bike) you might just see me on the RRRR