View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
I smell premix
dougfromindy's Avatar
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Indpls, IN Lexington, MI
Oddometer: 2,331
any size bike if you have a MC endorsement.

There is NO size restrictions here in USA.
There is NO tiered system like in the UK. (Which actually I think is a good idea).
A Motorcycle endorsement lets you ride any CC or size of bike.
You do have to have a motorcycle endorsement to ride.
You must have a 125cc or larger to ride on highways and interstates.
dougfromindy is offline   Reply With Quote