View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 01:43 PM   #1303
okiegtrider
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 386
Meanwhile, back in racing...

I had a great time in Dallas yesterday. Took my 14 year old down there who enjoyed the day as well. Was the first time for us to attend a Super-cross. What a show they put on! Great experience, especially for my kid.

Cowboy stadium is impressive. First class facility, the place is super clean, parking not a complete nightmare, lots of staff on hand who were polite and very attentive to guests. That big screen over the field is nothing short of amazing! Really cant say enough good about the place. Heck, I might even want to go to a football game there.

I got kind of a charge seeing Reed make such a strong start, but it looked to me from lap six on, it was just a matter of when Dungey would take him. The fight between them was fun to watch.

I was hoping that Canard would take a step forward yesterday, but he had a rough night. It would have been nice to see the the Oklahoma boy have a better result, but that's racing.

Looks Dean Wilson is going to be tough to beat, although I'd like to see Wharton do it. He's kind of local to us here, so something of a favorite.

Whether we agree or disagree on the medical treatment, or lack of it, Zach Bell is one tough kid.

At the end of the day, it was a hell of a show, and we are glad we made the trip.
okiegtrider is offline   Reply With Quote