View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 01:56 PM   #160
backwoodsKLR OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,266
02-16-2013 North MS

Okay, so here goes... So 4 of us met up at my office, some arriving an hour before KSU time. But that is how we overachievers roll! (Supahflid, Knightwork, BradH, and myself)

My camera was in my tank bag when exited the office, strapped my large Wolfman duffle on the Tiger, and the other 3 were ready to roll, so I never got camera out. We headed up I-55 and after a few run-ins with certain F150, F250, F350 drivers who don't like to share the road, we finally broke free of metro gridlock and hit open Interstate. Stopped at Vaiden or some exit for gas (I had not topped of) and stretched then flew on.

It is getting dark by the time we turn off I-55 and onto Hwy 35 heading for Supah's camp. It IS dark by the time we arrive. To protect the reputations of all involved, and becasue my camera was still in my tank bag, no mention of any frivolities or happenings will be reported...

This one spy photo was smuggled past security...

-----
So early the next morning, after what felt like 3 hours of sleep, I hear Knightwork up and rustling around. So I get up and start getting ready to ride. Soon everyone is at least vertical and moving somewhat...

Knightwork loading up

BradH bundling up

backwoodsKLR is offline   Reply With Quote