View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:37 AM   #5
Armchair Tough
Reverse's Avatar
Joined: May 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Oddometer: 1,268
Even though it is not required, the first thing you should do is get an international (version of your) driver's license. That way, should you for any reason need to give up your license, you still have your original license to use when you get back home. Also, the look on a cop's face when you hand him one of those is priceless :-)
2007 R1200 GS Adventure
Reverse is offline   Reply With Quote