View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:24 AM   #14
bikerfish
flyfishandride

Oddometer: 1,375
you can camp at the track, probably about 50 bucks for a site for the weekend, I think that's what it costs the past few years. the camping area is across the street from the front staight. it's not too bad, plenty of room, just don't camp where the attendant takes you, they seem to like to pack people in the back corner and there is all kinds of room elsewhere. Last year thurs and fri were quiet, then sat nite everyone must have drank retard juice. I like to drink beer and have a good time, but some of these idiots needed clubbed.
all in all, it IS nice to wake up, hear the music playing at the track, and then hear the bikes being warmed up from half a mile away while you sip coffee and cook breakfast, then casually walk over, cross the street, and BAM, your on the front straight and you get to see what 204mph looks like up close!
another option, an inmate that is local has a campout in his yard, I'm sure he'll chime in soon with details. I've never stayed there, but I'm sure it's a good time. If I were to ride out there by myself I'd probably camp there.
bikerfish is offline   Reply With Quote