View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #33
frog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,743
I asked about the cost of entry out or curiosity. Since this years 250 has a higher entry as the 08 1000 I was wondering if the new management raised the cost. Having the same entry for a 250 mile race as a 650 mile race.

I would gladly pay more $$$$ to make a race safer and I believe most people would. The comment was made that all it takes is a title sponsor and $10k. BBM maybe you should talk to Roger Norman and tell him thats not the case because unless SB info is incorrect he thinks $10k is all thats needed.

All you "baja vets" keep saying sportsman don't belong on the course but with no requirements to enter pro removing the sportsman class will do nothing. If you run the sportsman on a different course then anyone that wants to will enter pro so that will have little effect.

I am done posting about this. I have no pull with score and arguing with people that also have no pull does nothing. And don't kid yourself if you think you do, I've heard all of you say "I've been telling score for years." Hopefully they do things to make the series safer and better but that's up to them.

In the end I think we all want the same thing, a race that is as safe as possible and a shit ton of fun.

Some on this board just have too big an ego and think that only the "pro" should race. Have fun with that philosophy as it will kill the series.

Bbm do all the racers you support enter pro? Or do you also support sportsman?

frog screwed with this post 02-19-2013 at 10:22 AM
frog is offline   Reply With Quote