View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 03:21 AM   #55
Hoonatic Ty OP
TEN660

Oddometer: 96
From the Eyre Pennisular to the Victorian border

Refreshed from the previous days outing we saddled up and rode back up the Easten side of the Eyre Pennisular to Lucky Bay for a vehilcular ferry ride across the Spencer Gulf to Wallaroo.

Waiting for the ferry.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Riding onto the ferry video. Click to watch.

Coming into Wallaroo

After getting off the ferry we rode into Adelaide as I wanted to clear up any doubts I had on the Teneres electric system.

The ride through the city was interesting... After being in the outback and country areas for months it reminded me of why I love it so much exploring and discovering the unique areas away from these metropolitan areas...

The lads at Betta Bikes in Adelaide, who specialize in motorcycle electrics were able to confirm that my standard charging system could handle the amount of accessories I have on the bike. I could continue on without the niggling concern of having another shut down senario like I had in the Northern Territory. The new battery I had fitted before leaving Exmouth had in fact been a dud and the new lithium ion one I fitted once in Darwin was doing its job.

Coming into the coastal town of Kingston SE.

Historic restored lighthouse.

Robe coast.

Robe lighthouse.

Bikes and the coast.

Time for lunch.

From Robe we continued continued over the border into Victoria, Great Ocean Road, here we come.
Hoonatic Ty is offline   Reply With Quote