View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #2551
Deadly99 OP
Fast and Far
Deadly99's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Merrickville, Canada
Oddometer: 10,038
Originally Posted by FINNDIAN View Post
I've registered vehicles to non residents. All you need is a Canadian address and your I.d. AS Far as insurance goes. I wouldn't think any insurance Co. would oppose taking your money

Sent from my Droid RAZR using tapatalk 2
Hi Gord, I've been asked this question by a few folks. So someone from overseas can buy a bike from your dealership and you register and safety it to them with a local address they get from a friend ? Presuming they have an international drivers license they could call a Canadian insurance firm and get coverage using the local address and the international drivers license?
Roaming Rally 2015

GRAVEL TRAVEL CANADA - Canada's source for overland routes

Tales From The Bivouac Rally Print Publications
Deadly99 is offline   Reply With Quote