View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:00 AM   #2552
Mine goes to 11
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Wawa, ont, Canada
Oddometer: 1,770
Not sure if they would use an international drives license? The ones I've done they just create a registration identification number (rin) for the person as they would a company or married couple. I've only done it with ATV's and trailers but imagine it would be the same for any vehicle.

Sent from my Droid RAZR using tapatalk 2
The more side roads you stop to explore, the less likely that life will pass you by. ~Robert Brault. 2004 KTM 950 S GO!!!!(Blacked out),03 Beta Rev3, 1973 Rokon Trailbreaker 2x2, 1999 Intruder 1500, 08 Aprilia rxv450, 90 DRBIG 800,79GS850
Ride Reports
FINNDIAN is offline   Reply With Quote