View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:28 AM   #749
luv2lean
not lost til out of gas

Oddometer: 960
jking wrote: "Did the upper trails before crossing over to Secret Town rd. Dropped down the moutain to the river, low water levels made for easy access to the new secret trail to the diggings. I found a few new tight trails, but still cant figure out where the trail goes at the end of the drop off, the one where Sean, Russ and myself decided to turn around when it went straight down......"

Hey Jerry, I have ridden that area a fair amount and am curious about the new secret trail to the diggings. A couple of months ago I found the bridge across the Bear River had a new tight gate at the bottom of the paved road off Secret town exit, and now only know of access out of Dutch Flat. We really should get together and share some trail knowledge/riding.
I am also available weekdays and have been riding quite a bit mid week, dual sport and more recently had a great full dirt ride out of georgetown bald mtn staging area after it opened last saturday. We have also had some very good weekend big bike GS-type rides the last couple of months with the Sacramento Rough Road Riders.. mostly 80 north but also 50 south last weekend. Plenty of dirt roads and back roads with enough challenge to keep most experienced riders interested.

PS and FYI Ryan - i suspect Georgetown has closed back down with all the snow yesterday.
luv2lean is offline   Reply With Quote