Thread: The Mobius Trip
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:30 PM   #6275
Buzzworm
Adventurer

Oddometer: 13
Top Ten?

Doc - Been lurking about on the ADV forms for a while now and ran across the Mobius RR during the middle of stage 4 and have been hooked ever since. Now that you have Mobius 10 under your belt I was wondering if you had a “Top Ten” list yet. Excluding folks that rode with you because I’m sure they were all awesome. So limit it to places, critters, trails, scenery, food, people you ran into along the way, epiphanies, etc, etc
A few of my personal favorites…The not quite dead guy, Towing LDF’s bike for miles on the freeway in the dark and Fun with Scala. I still laugh when you say “She can hear me but I can’t hear her. Maybe that’s not such a bad thing.” That sense of humor is plainly evident in your posts and video updates and contributes greatly to the overall reading enjoyment of this epic RR.
The last few days of the trip LDF showed a lot of guts riding something that mechanically didn't inspire a lot of confidence. That has to detract from any enjoyment if you are wondering when things are going to break… hats off to her.
Buzzworm is offline   Reply With Quote