View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:51 AM   #139
SquirrelyGrl OP
Squirrely Girl

Oddometer: 887
Hey Wlfman!
Well............. I couldn't fit those tires on the Hawk. But I did have to have a tire change party the night before I left.

Here's a few more pics:

The crew and I, at Red's in Mt Pleasant. Rumor had it Red's had a $12 bucket of oysters on Sundays. The other girl with us, she loves raw oysters and so.............
It was colder in the restaurant than it was outside! I and another guy ordered Irish Coffees, and 4 out of 5 of us ordered the 'She Crab' Soup. It was pretty tasty, but in hopes of the raw oysters for $12, they only had steamed! I'm not educated in the seafood culture, but I still felt some disappoint for the other chick.
Anyhoo ~

I didn't get out into the town of Charleston, but I had a great time hanging out with Gentri. We got back to the house and unfortunately everyone else had to leave (something having to go back to work )

But Gentri's parents have this tradition of throwing corks up into the crocks in their kitchen; below Gentri is pointing to the target. And it was fun! We opened up the bubbly that a friend of his left and spent a good amount of time shooting corks up there.

So we stayed in, and it was pretty awesome! Gentri had soaked some chicken legs/thighs/wings in some salad dressing for a couple of days and then put them in the oven yummy!
I made mashed potatoes, deviled (?) eggs and here's what we came up with:

And there's a few more pics from Monday morning left to post.