View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:37 PM   #63
ThePikeman
German n00b

Oddometer: 4,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxwax View Post
I was referring to a certain match last season.

Also... Neuer.
I didn't really catch that. Doesn't really concern me though. I am not a Bayern fan. You won't find many people in Germany wishing teams playing in european games any ill. Not even if they have a fierce rivalry when playing in Germany.
My club, if you can consider me having one, would be Hertha BSC Berlin. Hard to not take interest if you can hear a full stadium from your balcony.
They are taking a visit to 2. league this year. They'll be up again next year, if they don't fuck up and lose 10 points on third placed Kaiserslautern. Could be 13 points on monday.

BTW. Jones got a Champions League goal on wednesday (and a yellow for misconduct) for Schalke against Galatasaray Istanbul.

Watch a replay. Neuer expected Martinez to head away the ball and already moved into a new position. A misunderstanding than can happen at times. You can see Martinez making a jumping movement but restricts himself to a bit of touching and shoving with the player behind him, not that there is anything wrong with touching and shoving other guys.
Neuer didn't look good there, but it was hardly a fluke or lack of ability.

ThePikeman is offline   Reply With Quote