View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:20 PM   #188
mdubya
Right Brigade

Oddometer: 7,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobM View Post
This is probably basic for most people, but I've always watched SBK on my satellite TV when I travel and have never needed to stream a live show. My provider doesn't offer BeIN.

Do I need a special program to watch this or does it run in my browser? I'd like to be ready for when the BeIN link is posted 10 mins before the broadcast starts.

I tried some other streaming websites and got a message "A plug-in is missing. Click to download it", but I'm Not sure if I can trust this as I don't know if these sites are "genuine".

TIA
Bob
Just ignore or close anything that tells you to download or upgrade anything. They are spam, and most likely harmless.

BeIn should have a regular video player, ala youtube, for streaming. There will be plenty of lead in to the racing tomorrow evening. You aren't in grave danger of missing anything if it takes you a minute or two to get things figured out.

I have been streaming Eurosport since 11PM eastern, on vipbox, and aside from needing to wait about 15 seconds for an ad to close (my adblocker makes it a blank box). Smooth, uninterrupted streaming ever since. They just finished an hour long BSB 2012 retrospective, and they are starting Moto GP at Valencia 2012 as I type this.

I have no interest in any of these links other than to help you guys be able to watch.