Thread: 2 to 1 exhaust
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:04 PM   #94
supershaft
because I can

Oddometer: 8,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
billy p! The free online Babylon site was used to translate your drool. If you had your two German friends right there w/ you they would easily have known it was software such as Babylon that did the translation.

Carl
Sure. Everyone knows that all Germans are very familiar with babylon translations. Your genius never stops to amaze me Carl DC. DC stands for 'don't care'. I don't know what your last name is. I have never cared to look into it. Or remember it if I have ever come across it. Even though you sure do seem to be proud of knowing mine. It isn't suppose to be a secret I hope you have figured out by now although I still don't want it used on this forum per what the moderators told you in the past. I believe that was you? It is against the rules unless it is alright with me and it isn't but then again you always have to push it when it comes to dragging this forum down with BS and now you think you are taking it up a notch with babylon translations? You should give me a break too.

I was hoping your German wasn't that bad. ITMT, MOST everyone knows those online translators can be pretty bad.

supershaft screwed with this post 02-23-2013 at 06:32 PM
supershaft is offline   Reply With Quote