View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #46
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer: 10,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzrider View Post
possibility we drill miles away offshore. we all drive cars love dirt bikes , use electricity, use synthetics, plastics did I mention motor sports. Its great to be hypocritical .( not to offend). drilling brings lots of jobs . Not walmart or tom thumb jobs . Jobs people can actually live and raise a family on. people want the trash man to pick up there garbage but dont want the dump around them. I guess its alright to use oil but not want it any where but in a bottle in the store .It makes no sense to me .we luv racing and riding but we want nothing to do with the process it takes to make the plastics, run the furnaces to form the engine parts or lubricate them. Not to mention the machinery to mine the ore to make the metal to make the engines . than the fuel to run the trucks to deliver to a port to run a ship to deliver the bike to another port, to get on some more trucks . then we get them break some shit order parts on our plastic computer. the part gets air delivered than truck delivered in plastic wrap. we finally buy fuel. drive our trucks trailers out to brox. f---in crash get a medavac by a helicopter that doesnt run on water. go to a hospital that every medical bad vial are made of plastics .even the plastic credit card you pay the bill with has touched oil in some way. There may be some solutions but as I see it there are always going to be hypocrites. Even f-in green piece drives to there meetings . and uses motorized vessels to protest . Sorry for rambling. but think about your life and all the oil everything in your life has touched .have a great day.

Troof!

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is offline   Reply With Quote