02-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Difficult but useful
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Moneyapolis, MN
Steward finally pulled his head out of his ass eh?
450SX Class Results: Atlanta
- James Stewart, Haines City, Fla., Suzuki
- Ryan Villopoto, Poulsbo, Wash., Kawasaki
- Davi Millsaps, Murrieta, Calif., Suzuki
- Justin Barcia, Ochlocknee, Ga., Honda
- Trey Canard, Shawnee, Okla., Honda
- Ryan Dungey, Belle Plaine, Minn., KTM
- Eli Tomac, Cortez, Colo., Honda
- Chad Reed, Australia, Honda
- Jake Weimer, Rupert, Idaho, Kawasaki
- Mike Alessi, Hilliard, Fla., Suzuki
Originally posted by burgerking So?
Holland is about the most expensive country in Europe when it comes to bikes and fuel..Stop whining and go riding It's just money and you only live once...