View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:28 PM   #54743
fritzcoinc
Enjoying my last V8

Oddometer: 6,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by techforlife View Post
Don`t recall ever repairing one for you Fritz......actually i owe you one for free.......so shut the f up

I don`t want to repair them anymore unless the owner can`t do it themselves..that`s why i put the thread up on TT so people could repair them theirselves.........

I charge to do it now...a whole whooping 25 bucks and that includes return shipping........let`s see you do it cheaper.......

B
tech:

I would like to opportunity to publicly apologize for my comments as to the fees you charge to provide the outstanding service that you do. In the future I will make a concerted effort to eliminate those types of comments from my post. I have found your advice to be top shelf; you are an outstanding contributor to this informational forum we all enjoy. My intentions were not to distress you in any way but rather to jest. This I say to all who frequent this forum.

I am uncomfortable with people that feel the need to restate another’s written words insisting that their spin is the correct one and how the information should be conveyed. Tech, you sir are one of the bright spots in the cast of grey that seek to turn ADV into a Garden Club board meeting. I am aghast more have not rallied behind the cause to maintain ADV as a rough, tough, Man Cave type of site that it was conceived to be.

But, really, call me rude if you wish, I don’t give a f__k!. Party on dudes.

Then:

Now:
86 Husky 400 XCE, 00 Husky Te 610 e, 1999 Husky TC610 SM, 2000 Cagiva GC; Google: TX7
fritzcoinc is offline   Reply With Quote