View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:14 PM   #75
dean10 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 258
Brea (Los Angeles), Sunday, 5 August 2012, Day 62

LA Mural cool[/caption]

Wow another kip in got the place to myself as Richard has gone to take his son for swimming lessons so I am just hanging round the flat doing some work on the PC and uploading and downloading photos not realising that I had used all of Richards bandwidth allowance for the full month in one morning oops sorry mate presumed it was unlimited. Richard got back at 2 so we decided to hit LA downtown first the market for some Mexican tacos for lunch and then wandering all over LA downtown just being a tourist. Been to LA a couple of time but never stayed or went near the downtown always hung out in Santa Monica Hollywood etc. which I think most people do which is a shame as downtown LA is a great place as well and spent a great afternoon is some weird and fascinating bars and wondering around.

Downtown LA[/caption]

That evening went to free open-air concert in Pasadena to see a famous saxophonist called Ernie Watts you guessed I never heard of him but cool venue and pleasant way to spend a Sunday evening. Then we hit another bar so you could say I have official fallen of the wagon but the company is excellent. Another late night as we pulled out the maps when we got back to Richard trying to figure out where I am going next still not sure other than

Downtown LA[/caption]

Las Vegas Baby :-)
dean10 is offline   Reply With Quote