This is a follow up on my seal guard issue at 5k, where I stated my opinion that the OP did not do proper maintenance. Some here disagreed with me. So, let's see if the last pic changes your mind.
I got the swingarm and linkage complete off, cleaned everything well, took the bearings apart and lubed them with Maxima blue waterproof grease.
The stock bearings had some weird plastic lube sticks in there (there is a name for it) that appeared almost dry, so in went the pick and out came the plastic lube thingy.
Once everything was nice and clean, I got ready for reassembly.
Than is, until I decided that it would be good to repack the wheel bearings while I have it apart.