Old 02-25-2013, 05:16 PM   #1750
bwalsh OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,598
All this talk about Mexican food...

Quote:
Originally Posted by twohawks View Post
I know the owner.
Ha, I know him too, although probably not as well as you. He was my Teacher in a Green Advantage class I took a few years back, before he bought Deans Steakhouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragile_this_side_up
Jaliscos is good. We have one here in strasburg. There are a couple of my places I have in mind myself. Maybe once summer hits. Hehe.
I've been looking for someone to take over during the summmer months but no takers for the last two years...until now. We have a volunteer!

I'll do them thru April, maybe May. After that someone else is more then welcome to take the reins for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloochdog View Post
There is always elpaso in elkton . Maybe when it warms we can coordinate a RTE with a tech weekend at the BWDR compound. With warning I can get the tire changer ready ..and beer chilled.
Yep, there is that, and I have been thinking about that one too.
You have a tire changer? So do I! It even has a name!

It's name is Bob. I just changed two yesterday and one this morning. I swear those 18" D-606's are only 17 1/2" but I got it!

Funny, you guys are talking about Mexican Restaurants. I just came back from dinner at Los Portrillos in the Rivertion Commons Shopping Center North of Front Royal. First time there.
There Chicken Chimichanga's were pretty darn good! Margarita wasn't too shabby either. I asked them about a large crowd descending on their establishment. After overcoming the language barrier and figuring out what I was trying to say they said it was OK.

So that's another possibility.

I've eaten at the Jalisco's in Front Royal, Strasburg and New Market. All three have been good. One friend said they had a roach crawl across the wall at the one in Front Royal but I've never had a bad experience. I actually ate there a couple weeks back.

bwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote