View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #1411
flyingdutchman177 OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgunn View Post
Reminds me of a hostel in Amsterdam...

Extremes are part of the adventure when traveling....Always nice thinking that down the road things will be better and worse.

Like the 5 star place in Costa Rica. They would have to throw me out of there.

Looking forward to your run through Colombia. Cooler weather and letting the bug bites heal up. Then there is the girls..
I started off South America with a bang.
I am in Cartagena now.
Me and my Russian Alter Ego friend are causing trouble and making friends and new enimies along the way.
We had a masisive ping pong battle this afternoon at our hostel. We played to 21 and the game went it to extreme over-time since we got to 20 all and the winner had to win by two. But the American was crowned champion in this epic Russian/American battle. It was awesome no matter who won.
Then we went to a bar and ordered mojitos and played hard rock songs in the bar like Alice and Chains (Them Bones), Metallica (Where ever I may Roam), Twisted Sister (I wanna Rock), OffSpring (Bad Habit) and finished off with Cannible Corpse (Skull full of maggots). They told us to stop picking those kind of songs as everyone was starting to leave.....LOL
I think every girl looked at us as idiots. That is ok. We were having a great time and they were are just posers trying to act cool.