View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 12:13 AM   #73
JMo (& piglet)
Dakar Dazed

Oddometer: 3,175
Just to let you all know that I shall also be attending the Tuareg Rally myself next month in a press & PR capacity, and will be supporting Ned and Jean-Luc personally, together with the whole RMS supported / If You See Kay Wine team!

This Personal Media Service will including daily updates direct from the bivouac on their progress (and results), photos and even audio interviews!

My aim is to provide a candid insight into what it takes to compete in an International desert rally from a competitor's perspective, and I'll also be in a unique position to highlight the behind-the-scenes work that goes on with the assistance crew from Rally Management Services - to ensure each rider makes the start the following morning...

I have started a dedicated Event Coverage and Media thread for the Tuareg Rally here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=865985 and will be updating there daily with all the news, together with the individual press releases & photos which I shall also copy here of course!

Please subscribe to the Media thread for the very latest info, direct from the bivouac!

Jx
JMo (& piglet) is offline   Reply With Quote