Hi! Hope you still need the answer, even after one month :))
1. Are there good roads/any roads if I want to get to northern part of Ural?
There are no good roads and often no roads at all.
2. Problems with getting fuel?
3. When to come? I have read that snow keeps there to June and in late August is back again. Is that true? What about the temperatures?
That is truth.
4. How close can I get on my motorcycle for example to Narodnaya Mountain?
I am not sure that you will be able to be there - it is necessary to get special permission in Moscow, as far as I know. i can check if you want.
5. Is it true that when you go to Narodnaya you have to pass national park and pay some crazy money? How much?
I do not know, I can check.
6. Is it true that when trekking in mountains you would better carry lot of food with you?
7. Bears? Wolves?
Thank you for answers, I would really love to discover this part of the world.
2013 Slovakia-Hungary-Slovenia-Croatia-Italy-France and back
2012 Grand Loop USA
2010 Russia-Ukraine-Slovakia-Austria-Germany-Check Republic and back