View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:06 AM   #395
Guy Jinbaiquerre
Monorail Conductor

Oddometer: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevZilla View Post
Nearly every aspect of the C3 Pro has been upgraded over the original C3. Schuberth paid particular attention to fitting shape in this iteration, and while I would not call the C3 Pro long oval, it is definitely more accommodating for folks who have a more intermediate oval head shape. They were able to achieve this by eliminating the large rubber flap that closed off the vent holes at the forehead and replace them with the same "cat ears" we saw first on the S2 comfort liner. The new lining is also incredibly plush and allows for more give if you happen to have a more pronounced forehead. For every person who tried on our sample in our office, every one of them complimented Schuberth for the improvement on fit.
Thanks for the response, Ali. One follow-up question if you don't mind: If I put an S2 liner in my C3, would the fit be the same as a C3 Pro?

If so, that could be a good way for me to figure out if the C3 Pro will work for my head...
Guy Jinbaiquerre is online now   Reply With Quote