Originally Posted by Magnon
It appears we have a clash of dates with the Portugal trip which is a bit of a shame.
If you are planning to go to Portugal but have your name down here please let me know asap to allow people on the reserve list a chance.
I think the ones that are double listed now are doing a combo thingy.
I noticed quite late that you moved your trip up to May and considered moving our annual Maytrip to june or something, but we really didn't want to wait for June, nor did the people that were allready counting on us doing this in May.
And as you have a waiting list, this might just be a good thing instead of a shame, perhaps you can let them know that there is an alternative (if they have 2 weeks time and Portugal is not too far).
It would be a shame that with 2 similar events there's still people waiting to get the happy news that they have a spring trip to look forward to.