View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:10 AM   #1591
BeemerChef OP
Wandering Homeless

Oddometer: 3,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwedo View Post
looks like a good time out there, great music,old friends,new friends.may have to ride out there one day and meet you and spirit.the chelo and piano where amazing.all the best, blair
You are a long ways... Hope you are having a good winter.

Unstoppable, TX

Amazing fact, nothing much going on, not taking roots yet not moving on. Scratching the door to get out with a resemblance of wanting so, yet, not quite ready. Busy days however with Spirit having had some leg surgery which by now has almost healed since he is again his old “clown” portraying himself, some windy days transforming this stage into one as being from another planet including grinding sand in my teeth, some more Music as the Terlingua season is in full bloom, some riding on “Old Marathon” road and all and all the week has flown by almost overlapping into another month coming up. I am wondering if it is true that with age time goes by faster than ever as it has these past weeks. I feel as belonging to a dear community surrounding us, at the same time enjoying the peacefulness, serenity and silence of “The Oasis” which has only a sundial throughout the days mixed in with some long walks with Spirit, some cooking, staying in touch with Friends. My gear review this time around is about my “One~Pan” recipes trying to explain what they are all about with the hope they will help others in their Home or while camping. I find them interesting “templates”. I think next time will be my kitchen gear.
Photos and videos [while they last] on the Journal, as always.

Be well, always.

Ara and Spirit

7ht Year, the Stars, living under them…
BeemerChef is offline   Reply With Quote