Thread: This is.....
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:33 AM   #3451
UncleGra OP
CRASHING BORE
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: TWILIGHT ZONE
Oddometer: 2,894
Mt Feathertop ....rain yesterday and much cooler temps have put a lot of the fires out...still some burning..the roads are still closed from Harrietville to Hotham and Dargo ..



Another view of Feathertop from Stony Tops Tk...

__________________
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr

OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr

UncleGra screwed with this post 03-01-2013 at 04:57 AM
UncleGra is offline   Reply With Quote