Thread: This is.....
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:58 AM   #3453
UncleGra OP
CRASHING BORE
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: TWILIGHT ZONE
Oddometer: 2,895
looks like I wasnt paying attention Bob......could it be near the village where the local store store burnt down a few weeks ago..and the bridge was washed away..
__________________
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr

OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr
UncleGra is offline   Reply With Quote