View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 10:09 AM   #23
ShawnWorks OP
Rock on!!!

Oddometer: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottishman View Post
Read your South Africa review. Very well done. Now you get to play on the same bike in CA. Very envious. Enjoy.

Will you be teaching at the March 22 Rawhyde school? I'll be there for 4 days. If so, would love to chat with you about the new GS. I'm going to SA for two months with my 2012 Rallye in October. Don't think a new bike makes sense before a long trip so far from home. But.......

Enjoy your travels and hope we can meet in person.

James
In fact I will be there James, Lets clink drinks and chat…!

I’ve been running like mad trying to sort out the final tour route for the ‘One World. One GS’ Tour. Lots of logistics to cover… But, it’s coming along nicely… So far the plan is to tackle some Pacific Coastline, San Francisco, Death Valley, Vegas, etc.

For those of you that can make it, we will be having a Launch Party for the tour at Long Beach BMW Motorcycles on Wednesday, March 6th, beginning at 3pm. Just a chance to chat it up with the folks on the tour and check out the bikes…

We will also be having a Wrap Party at the RawHyde Ranch on Saturday, March 16th from 12-6pm… Again, more opportunity to chat, have a bite, all that good stuff…!

More to come as the tour launches. Until then!

- Rosalia de Castro
ShawnWorks is offline   Reply With Quote