View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #5
WAYoungBill
Adventurer

Oddometer: 19
Not Jason, but Alec this time.

Just wanted to add my experience with this mediocre company. I bought a Trail Tech Vapor from them. The website listing was for a Vapor but when I opened the package it was a Vector. No problem, I called them up and asked for them to send the correct part; come to find out the part number tied to the description was for a Vector computer, so they were false advertising. I called them out on it and simply asked for them to hold up their end of the order. The correct part for the amount advertised. Since I could not cross reference Trail Tech part numbers I figured they would be cool with correcting their wrong and keep a future customer, as their price was really good. Alec decided to tell me that the only thing he could do was to send a shipping label and I could send it back with full refund. I said I didn't think this was acceptable and asked to speak to his manager. After a few seconds on hold he told me the manager is not changing their mind. I asked to speak directly to the manager and got hung up on. I called back, got Alec and asked to speak to his manager; pretty sure he handed the phone to his buddy sitting next to him and got the same story from this guy, he was probably Jason . I started to let him know that they were losing a customer and got hung up on, again. I really didn't go off on these guys, but expressed my frustration with their screw up and got hung up on twice and there wasn't any sign of respect for me while I was on the phone with them. I hope this sways many people from using this business. I would have been fine spending a few more bucks to get what I wanted with these guys, but they could have cared less and were probably focused on quitting time rather than doing the right thing for the customer or maybe I should say going above and beyond for me.

WAYoungBill screwed with this post 03-01-2013 at 08:26 PM
WAYoungBill is offline   Reply With Quote