View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 11:56 PM   #3597
MsLizVt
pfft ...

Oddometer: 1,596
Nneuny ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWRCRZR View Post
You know we could almost have a thread dedicated to favorite day trip routes and destinations here in Northern New England..keep the chatter down just post places and route suggestions for others to run

Dave, et al, hi!

With what Dave mentions above, I took it upon myself to start a thread in the "Layin' down tracks" section of ADV. The thread is called

" Northern New England and Upstate New York compendium of tracks NNEUNY ".

The link is here:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...9#post20845389

I've made some posts, by gathering various GPX files from other threads. Take a look!

It's my thought that this will be easy for everyone to just attach their GPX files, maybe put a little description, and go from there. Certainly a lot of you have routes that you can share.

My goal is for this to be a community thing, meaning help by posting your links, saying what you're thinking, and pushing it along. I'm just setting the tone to start it.

How's that sound?

Liz

From the first post:

Quote:
Hello Everyone!

The topic of daytrips and great rides around Northern New England has been brought up recently. With that, it seems to be about time to create a compendium thread of all the GPX tracks that have been added to the "Layin' down tracks" thread, plus have a place to add in any new .GPX tracks. With that, we'll start by culling through the main thread looking for threads and posts that have either .GPX uploads, or links to Google maps, or any other source of rides in New England. How's that sound?

Please feel free to add whatever .GPX files you might have that are either all in Northern New England, or they can start somewhere else, but cross over into the land of the north.

Also, if you see any threads or posts that are out there, that you don't see here, please cut and paste them to this thread.

Oh ... Wait there's more! I'm including Upstate New York as well. The definition of what that means exactly is rather loose for now. Maybe the best answer for the moment is, if it feels like NYC, it's not Upstate.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or questions are welcome, and/or private message me.

Thanks!

Liz

MsLizVt screwed with this post 03-02-2013 at 12:11 AM
MsLizVt is offline   Reply With Quote