View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #22
lamoufle OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 23
I love to find free wifi in a nice backpack !! So guys you and me are lucky today, I can upload my pics and you can enjoy !

I am in stellenbosch, drinking a nice red wine listening to lounge music, Africa is really tough sometimes

So what can be said ? South Africa is really really amazing, nature is really beautiful and ride in these roads is a superb experience, guys you have to do it !!

Just before retrieving the bike we do some game reserve and it was a great moment even if it was 5am

just amazing to see this !

But I know what guys wanna see, hardcore stuff, pics for the boys, so here we go !!!

Bike is coming On thursday 2pm I went to the store of Econotrans in Cape Town, and I have to admit that they were really friendly and helpful, they already had uncrated the bile and it was not a funny job with all screws I had put

So we had to get it quickly

Do an oil change

Re-install, battery, handlebar, front fender and front wheel

And after 2 hours of works

The day after was the first ride, and guys you know travel with a girl is not so easy ! Pack light !!

That was our first attempt to load the bike and it was a nightmare, we have a better technique but bike is really not happy with all this load, but wheeling are easy now

We move from Cape town to hout bay to enjoy this beautiful road

Watch the wild life

And eventually take the mandatory pic !

I will not tell you that I have to fight with 50 tourists to take this one, that the bike has fell down just under the sign

Now we are about to drive the wine road and after ? no plan so far !

So stay tune until the next wifi

lamoufle screwed with this post 03-02-2013 at 12:18 PM
lamoufle is offline   Reply With Quote