View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 09:22 AM   #164
eatpasta
Lawnmower Target

Oddometer: 10,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motodisiac View Post
I got V100 but I think they will give me new one because I will be racing on Sunday in heavyweight class.
I raced on saturday in the Vet class! Where where you??

I had an absolute BLAST out there on saturday. Rolled up to the start line having never been on this track before - had no idea what to expect. I got a bad start, huge hill climb, huge decent. A huger hillclimb, huger decent, then onto a ridge road, down some steep ass rocky bit, then full on supermoto style in a parking lot! through a creek and onto a car racing track kinda dirt oval thing with jumps! Hello 70 mph air!
I managed to pick off 7 or 8 guys a few of which were on the row in front of me...... no crashes, went fast and held off a leader for a little while. Great day.

Mike was out there kicking ass as usual. unfortunately he got a bad start as well but still kicked a lot of ass. He also went and co-rode a 200 miles race on sunday. ill be curious to hear how that went.

Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I was SO high, I could have hunted duck with a rake
Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
MX stuff isn't my cup of tea, but falling down the side of a mountain is
eatpasta is offline   Reply With Quote