View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #166
eatpasta
Lawnmower Target

Oddometer: 9,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
Barstow 200 went pretty good, I started on the second row with 3 other Senior A teams, got a bad start and had to ride dust for a while. Picked guys off one by one and finished the first 50 mile loop 8th OA and first in class. Donnie took off (we used two bikes), and came in about 5 minutes off pace due to riding the last 20 miles off the loop with a gimpy shock and the bike looking like a lowrider! I took off and all was going well until around the 20 mile mark I hit a BIG G-out in 5th gear and popped my rear tire. Luckily I had a mousse in the front or it would have been toast as well. So I rode the last 30 miles through some very gnarly rocky stuff at somewhat subdued pace, but still had a good lead when I got to the pits. Donnie and crew had swapped the shock on his bike so we didn't have to do a wheel change, and he brought it in 10th OA, 1st in class at 6 hours and 16 minutes.

Results... http://www.moto-tally.com/GXE/Results.aspx

awesome! nice result even after having to deal with some decent adversity. What I wanna know is, how'd you hit a G out in 5th gear, pop your tire and not crash? What's your rim look like? like mine?

Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I was SO high, I could have hunted duck with a rake
Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
MX stuff isn't my cup of tea, but falling down the side of a mountain is
eatpasta is online now   Reply With Quote