Been doing some farkling. Quick bit of history. I had a 2009 that was pretty well kitted, including heavier springs and oil in the front end.
Was happy with it, but it did let me down in the rough stuff.
Bought a 2013, and shifted most of my farkles over. For the front end, I got some advice...and some parts from Lukas. It now looks like this:
Parts/Mods so far as follows:
- Custom 48mm WP forks, fully adjustable....PLUSH AS! (Lukas)
- Modified KTM triples (Lukas)
- Single MotoMaster 320mm Disk and 4 pot calipre on the front (adaptoer from Lukas)
- 19 and 21" front wheels, billet hubs (orange for road in a nod to ktm front end, black for offroad), excel rims
- HDB risers, clamps, hand guards, mirrors, and under bar mount for Scotts Damper
- Carmichael bend Protaper Bars
- Brittania Composites Mirage fairing
- HID head lights
- Zumo 350 GPS in Touratach lockable mount
- Fuzeblock to manage the accessories
- Power Commander V and auto tune
- Remus hexacone and catless headers
- BDCW bashplate
- Jesse Panniers
- 17" rear billet hub in orange with cush drive (RAD Mfg)
- Pivot Pegz Mk3
- Touratech foldable gear and break levers
- Mud sling
- SW-Motech power ring and tank bag
Running Pirelli Scorpions on road at the moment, but will change to Road Attack 2s when they wear out....and TKC 80 front Heidenau K60 rear off road.
I think I am done....actually, not quite. Need to find a way to make my Adv Spec crashbars fit with the remus headers.
BIG THANKS TO LUKAS!