View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #719
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Oddometer: 11,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbertobmw View Post

Hello,

I just want to leave my opinion after receiving , installing and riding the bike:

The bike: 2001/ R1150GS
Mileage (km): ~125.000

Ordered my IICE from Poolside some 6 months ago and waited...patiently!?!?! more or less !? ... until I got it here in my country delivered after some more delays due Customs inspections and taxes...got it in time last week b4 a ride with my mates to an event in neighboring Spain...all together during last weekend (23/24th Feb) we did close to 2500 km... on all sorts of roads even some light offroad...and I can say I'm very pleased has the way the bike performed...the engine his more crisp on throttle; runs smoother...I can even say it has a "smoother rumble", i haven't done any fuel calculations regarding comsumptions...but...I think the bike is even burning less gas...!

The installation was trouble free...following the tutorial also in the forum, Poolside was kind enough to send me some e-mails to know how things were going, and here I am just leaving my impressions of the gadget...which...works !!!

The only other aftermarket parts I have on the bike is a K&N filter; "Y" exhaust center piece (cat removed); Remus Revolution end can...

Well done, look forward to more improvements like this.

Regds,

Humberto
Thanks for the ride report and the kind words from Spain!

And regarding the wait to get your IICE Air, you were as patient as anyone could be I think!

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Poolside is offline   Reply With Quote