View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:34 AM   #492
The Toad OP
Let There Be Light

Oddometer: 1,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMoo View Post
I am thinking of getting a set of the MM10 Bullet lights on my Super Tenere for day and night driving lights. I'm also thinking of getting a set of the MM8 Flood lights to light up more of the dark back roads and what little off roading I may do.

Can I wire the MM10's into my running lights and the MM8's into the high beams? That way the MM10's will always be on even when the high beams are on along with the MM8's. Is this not a good idea or should I use some kind of controller and/or a fuse block? Is this overkill? I was thinking that the MM10's would light a bit further and the MM8's would light a wider path. Maybe the MM10's will be all I need?

Does it matter what height you mount them? I was thinking of mounting the MM10's low on the crash bars and the MM8's up by the headlights.

Thanks,
Chris
Chris,

sorry for the delayed response. Ive been traveling alot lately.

You can wire the lights as described above (directly) no problem. Mounting either of the light sets low will light up the side of the road closer to you.

thanks,
-Brian
The Toad is offline   Reply With Quote