View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #10
guiri OP
Looking for a good home..

Oddometer: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWValley View Post
Nice job. Very clever idea. Does the loop that holds the handlebar grip "unfasten" or is it fixed?

If it's fixed could you make one with some kind of carabiner end? I've got Barkbusters on both of my bikes so you can't slip anything onto the end of the bar as it's "captured".
Thank you sir :)

I wish I had gotten it made before I screwed up my new helmet but like they say, better late than never :)

Here's the thing, it doesn't really matter how your setup is as it will work anyway.

Really the only thing the helmet hook needs is a bolt at the end to screw it to the handlebar. Hence the requirement for a bar end weight or the hand guard.

The way it's made is that it will/should fit pretty much on any setup and also, if you look at the pics (and my bad for not putting a pic of the hook by itself), you'll see the washer which IS removable should you need to remove it to fit.

Bottom line, if for some reason it doesn't work, I'll refund all your money. Just do me a favor IF it doesn't work, take some pics to let me know why not and if you like it which I'm convinced you will, please post it here and anywhere else you care to :)
Word of mouth IS the best advertisement.

Anyway, here are pics of the hook by itself..

By the way, anyone that wants to may link to my pictures or post them anywhere as long as the logo and website is still on the pics.

Thanks again for the comment.

George
guiri is offline   Reply With Quote