View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 10:42 AM   #291
Tripl Nikl
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregoncoast View Post

Not going there again. Really. Please review earlier comments on this topic. The photo of our spacers and the link were provided because Tripi Nikki wanted info on what we are using. That is all.
I thought I'd missed some comment somewhere, but I must've missed several pages. Reading fail on my part. Thank you, OregonCoast, sorry for the derail.

Yup, found it: http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...845950&page=11

Fail on my part. I'm REALLY curious how those spacers hold up. I've got my fenders rolled due to rolling ~1.5-1.75" lower (I didn't pre-/post-measure, so I'm not sure). I've been knocking around spacers for the same reasons you've done it. If they can hold up to rally, I think daily driving should be fine. For me swapping sedan A-arms and lateral links won't work because I'm invested in Whiteline wagon-specific parts front and back now. Knowing what I know now, 10-years ago, I would have swapped to sedan parts.

*If* the parts give you hassle, consider researching swappin 02-07 sedan A-arms and lateral links. Super Rupair has done well by me for good used parts (www.superrupair.com/ ). You'd need swaybars, axles, etc., as well. But if you want a wider stance and smaller spacers, that'd be the path I'd follow.

And... GREAT THREAD!!!

Tripl Nikl screwed with this post 03-07-2013 at 10:59 AM
Tripl Nikl is offline   Reply With Quote