View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 04:31 AM   #51
deciacco
Adventurer

Oddometer: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by F800 Rob View Post
We have made progress. Pricing is pretty much set at this point, and I'm actually going through and adding all the products to the site. I expect to have that done in the next few days. I'm planning an email communication on Saturday or Sunday to all folks on the mailing list with more information, including pricing and projected availability.

We'll also have a sale on everything else we have leading up to the launch of the products. It corresponds to a complete overall of our sites as well. (Reactive design - works on all devices from PCs to iPhones ) It's been a very busy March...

In regard to what you are looking for on your R1200GS - we can do that. We can source the OEM brackets for you, no problem. Globescout also has a rack as well that is newly available that the same panniers that attach to the OEM mounts will work on. I'm not 100% certain if we have those in the same order though. Our GM and Globescout expert Bill can help either way. He can work up an all-in package price for you as well (two kits, racks, etc.) if you give him a call on the toll-free -- 877-333-9669.

Does that help?
Perfect! Thank you!