New project for the night. Install the sprocket shaft seal. I have a look at what I'm working with. Too much grease and gunk built up:
After a little cleaning:
Find the new parts:
Line up the seal....
Huh. I guess I didn't need that driver after all. There's a good 1/8" all around the outside of the seal. The weird thing is that the spacer is a perfect fit. Huh. I guess I gotta call the folks at KTM-Parts and find out what their exchange policy is. Crap.
The night wasn't lost. I did get my water pump installed and my valve cover back on and sealed. Apparently, I didn't take any pictures though.