Thread: Rally Moto Kit
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #300
c.vestal OP
Rally On

Oddometer: 4,842
First of the extended family of products we will be offering very soon.
These are tough and very light, ABS plastic parts, printed with my 3D printer! We will race test these next weekend and make any needed improvements. Along with some much needed aesthetics.
Price TBD at this point. They will be very affordable. We will sell with our without a Rigid LED.

The overall direction I am going with RMK..... 3 modes you can quickly changed your kit into: Rally, Enduro, Desert Race.

We will sell these mounts sooner than later in hope to fund much needed improvements to the fairing mold.

- KTM and Berg will be for sell in about a week. (I need to build some inventory) Once the site is launched, we will start taking orders.

- Honda, Kawi, Suzski, Yamaha, coming next...
Oh yeah
, I need to create a design for the other bike brands. I am looking for anyone willing to ship me one of their stock headlight surrounds. I will ship you back a free enduro mount when they are ready for production. Please send me a PM, I would like to schedule up the people who interested in the loan/trade program. I will choose 1person / bike brand / model.

c.vestal screwed with this post 03-10-2013 at 03:22 PM
c.vestal is offline   Reply With Quote