View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 08:02 PM   #767
Gnarly Adventurer
lilmonkey's Avatar
Joined: Feb 2010
Oddometer: 242
those are a Neoprene wrap around the regular grips. I can't remember what they were called. It's a square of textured neoprene, that wraps around and velcros on. Good for eliminating vibrations.
2012 BMW R 1200 GS "Rallye Edition"

2010 BMW F650GS 1989 Honda Transalp 1989 Honda Hawk NT650 1980 Honda Hawk CB400
lilmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote