View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #34
Wind_Rider OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarbronco View Post
I live in Meridian, where are you? I'd like to go riding with ya sometime and check that bike out. How is it in the dirt? Can it take a jump without breaking anything? Can it do a day at Hemmingway?
Hey Solarbronco,

I live half way between Boise and Idaho City just off of Hwy 21. I commute to Meridian so the bike will be out there most days soon if the weather starts to warm up to riding temps. Hopefully tomorrow....

The DS is pretty easy to ride in the dirt. I ride dirt every ride to get to the highway which is 3 miles of steep rough dirt road. The dirt limitation is the 17" wheel up front but it feels stable and power is really easy to dial up and smooth.

I don't plan on doing a lot of jumping with the DS but it certainly looks like it could take some off road use and the frame is the same basic design as the Zero MX which flies well.

What is Hemmingway? Not familiar with it, sorry. I mostly ride in Boise county and further up towards Stanley, Sun Valley, or McCall.

PM me and we can arrange a meeting out in Meridian if you want to see the bike or you can go to Big Twin in Boise to look at the new ones.
Wind_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote