View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #1834
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,930
I thought Faria always rode a little slower only because he was a Water carrier. How many times have we seen him stopping and waiting for his guy in the past 4 years? I can remember or 7-8 times at least. He rides very very well, but conservatively for his friend and now he has been dropped? Must be a really bum deal for the guy, I know I would take it very hard. I think unleashed he is pretty close to alien status in his own right.

But if Cyril has been "playing poker well", then I guess its hardly a surpise that KTM have done this. A good way of calling his bluff and seeing whether he really wants to go (to Honda?) or not.

As much as I would like to see Honda win, I dont think thats going to happen for another year or two still. That bike still needs so much development and anyway they are redesigning the wheel it seems. I think it would be silly for Depres to switch now...surely? ontknow

One n00b question for ya Doyle: Does what youre saying imply that Speedbrain is going to become a new stand alone production bike in a year or so? If so that would be so, so cool. Im still pretty devastated that Husqvarna is now now longer...so maybe this could replace it?
Bluebull2007 is offline   Reply With Quote