View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #499
Buster714
instant human

Oddometer: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreich77 View Post
I just bought the Traverse suit and I am experiencing the exact same issue with the collar, regarding being pulled down into the jacket. It seems the weight of the armor and the fact that the inside of the collar is not stitched to the outside anywhere is what is allowing the liner (and collar with it) to be pulled down and in. I thought that perhaps a stitch was left off when making it but a call to Klim seems to confirm that "they are all like that". When I pull the armor out things are fine (not enough weight to pull the inside down). I'm thinking about getting a couple of 1 inch or so tabs sewing the inside and outside together (this is how my rally2 is) which I think would alleviate the problem. New problem would then be the potential for leaks in these new stitches.

Love the suit otherwise.
I have the Traverse and the Badlands. Both break in and become much more comfortable over time.
Buster714 is offline   Reply With Quote