View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 07:50 AM   #82
firecrotch
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by COXR650L View Post
I have two pairs of pants that need to get sold so someone can get a good deal, one is a slightly used Large (worn maybe one time) and the other is a early production sample.

Used Large $125 Shipped:

This pair was exchanged for a medium after it was worn, it looks like maybe one time. There are two slight blemishes so I need to sell it as used. On one of the inner leg leathers there is a slight color transfer, it looks like from a frame rail, that could probably be wiped off in all reality. Then on the knee there is a small scuff or abrasion. Otherwise the pants are in perfect condition and would pass as brand new.

Large Prototype $90 Shipped

The pants are a size Large (39.5-37in waist) and were a sewn sample from the manufacture that is making the current Colorado Pant. This pair is brand new, never worn, and identical to the current pant with the exception of:
-No logos or embroidery anywhere on the pant.
-2 seams on each thigh were only sewn with a single needle vs double needle on the current pant (the seam is still double stitched)
-Fly zipper is plastic coil vs YKK metal
-Leather on the inner legs is a "naked" leather and does not have the high oil content of the current pant. It will still hold up fine, but will show more signs of wear.
-There may be a few faint chalk marks I missed wiping off.....

Fit, function and performance are identical to the current pant.

PM me to buy either pant, and paypal would work best.

Thanks,
ben
I fugured a longshot but did you have any of these still available?
firecrotch is offline   Reply With Quote